Sunday, April 15, 2007

In Which Rob Gets His Wish

My esteemed co-worker Rob wrote:

I’m deeply curious to know what goes on in the minds of the people I know. So there, come on people. Let’s get some quality blog work going on out there. I need your innermost thoughts and I need them in my RSS reader by this time tomorrow. Chop, Chop!

I predict that Rob will find this blog an instructive confirmation of the truth behind the aphorism "be careful what you wish for..." To all others who read my innermost thoughts and take offense, notice is hereby served: blame Rob, he's the one who demanded I broadcast them.

But if you must instead blame me, that's fine. I've got broad shoulders, I can take it. However, don't blame any of the institutions I'm affiliated with, because I speak solely for myself and not for them. For example, my employer, my church, or the homeschooling co-op my family belongs to.

No comments: